score in a very, very top league in Spain and you kn | Forum

miaowang123
miaowang123 Feb 11
LONDON - Roberto Soldado scored his first Premier League goal in more than two months to give Tottenham a 1-0 victory over Cardiff on Sunday and keep the team in touch with the top four. Andre Silva Jersey . Soldado completed a counterattack from close range in the 28th minute, netting just his 11th goal in 29 appearances since joining in August for 30 million euros (then $40 million). The goal drought has seen Soldado drop out of contention for Spain, having not appeared since the Confederations Cup last June before leaving Valencia. "He has not done it (scored much) in the Premier League, but you look at him score in a very, very top league in Spain and you know what he is capable of," Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood said. "But if he wasnt showing desire in training and any real belief that he can turn it round, I would have left him out. "But he hasnt given me any reason to leave him out. I have stuck by him and I believe that he will come good." Although Tottenham is only four points from fourth place, Manchester City has two games in hand. Cardiff is sinking closer to the League Championship, sitting next from bottom in the standings, three points from safety. Blank Jersey .com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks. Suso Jersey .The law passed on Friday, in a 128-62 vote in the lower chamber of parliament, was prompted by FIFA bribery scandals in recent years.Switzerland-based sports leaders such as FIFA President Sepp Blatter and IOC President Thomas Bach are now classed as politically exposed persons in wider legislation covering money-laundering.BALTIMORE -- Scott Dixon swiped the pole from Will Power on the last lap to take the top spot Saturday for the Grand Prix of Baltimore. Simon Pagenaud, Justin Wilson and Josef Newgarden round out the top five for the course that winds through the city streets. James Hinchcliffe of Oakville, Ont., was 11th. Dixon won his second pole of the season. The Dixon-Power front rrow could make for an interesting start. Franck Kessie Jersey. Dixon was penalized for inadvertently making contact with Powers Team Penske pit crew last Sunday. The mishap prompted IndyCar to install new rules involving drivers and the safety of pit crew members. Power also spun Dixon in Saturdays practice. Series points leader Helio Castroneves starts seventh. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys China Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys Canada Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys Canada Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic Canada Stitched Soccer Jerseys Canada Cheap Jerseys Canada NFL ' ' '