h seven rebounds. Bobby Ahearn added a career-high 19 points on 8-of-11 shooting for the Bearcats (2-1)Mustafa Jones had 16 points for CCSU (1-2) with T | Forum

LHX1990
LHX1990 Mär 14
Former Collingwood star Dane Swan has admitted taking illegal drugs during his AFL career at the Magpies. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap China .You show me someone who doesnt know someone who has experimented or tried social drugs, and I will show you a liar, Swan told the Sunday Herald Sun.I have experimented with what some people call recreational drugs, but have never taken performance-enhancing drugs or what you might call heavy drugs.Swan, who won the Brownlow Medal in 2011, revealed that he never failed a drug test during his career which started at Collingwood in 2003.Not one positive test under the AFLs illicit drugs policy, which, given the amount of times I was tested, proves that drugs have never been an issue through my career, despite what some people have implied, the 32-year-old said.I am not promoting it, or encouraging it, or glorifying it ... of course I have tried drugs, but it doesnt mean that I have a habit or a problem, it doesnt mean that I do it every single weekend or to the extent that people have speculated about it.Swan retired after suffering a foot injury in the opening minutes of the 2016 season, bringing an end to his 258-game career which included winning a premiership in 2010. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Online .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.cheapairforce1.net/ .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. VESTAL, N.Y. -- J.C. Shows eighth 3-pointer of the game with 22 seconds remaining lifted Binghamton to a 72-70 victory over Central Connecticut on Wednesday night.Khalen Cumberlanders steal and layup with 37 seconds left put the Blue Devils ahead before Shows 3-pointer gave the redshirt sophomore a career-high 34 points, with his 3-pointers tying a school record. Show played his freshman year at Bucknell.Show was 12 of 16 from the floor, including 8 of 11 from the arc along with seven rebounds. Bobby Ahearn added a career-high 19 points on 8-of-11 shooting for the Bearcats (2-1)Mustafa Jones had 16 points for CCSU (1-2) with Tafari Whittingham adding 15 points and seven rebounds. Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale. It was only 29-24 at halftime before both teams picked up their offensive production in the second half. CCSU shot 50 percent to 46.4 for Binghamton but the Bearcats had 10 3-pointers, seven more than CCSU. ' ' '